Friday, April 18, 2008

Mandark's Uncertainity principle.


Well!!!I'm not much of a voracious reader of sorts;but certain books which I read always remain with me,so much so that I start to implement somethings from them in my own life.I have always had the strange ability; if you call it ,to retain almost anything I see or read in my memory.(though I remember the things which I completely understand or comprehend on a higher level,but not the ones with even an iota of doubt,hence I always either remember something as a whole or forget it all together,no partial memory in me)Hence,I begin to hate people who (esp.girls or womanlike men) talk in a strange uncertain way.Eg.You know the other day(which day?)I had gone to my cousin's place(where?),I met that guy(who?)and he was like totaly over the place.(what does that mean?).
Its not uncommon for us to meet people who are totaly clueless about things but talk in such a credible fashion that you nearly get hypnotized into believing that they are actually what they potray themselves to be.Many people say that I'm a person who will never take sides,and will be benifited from both(I can't do anything about my neutral stance,being a Libran)..But what people don't see is,how I Still hold on to people I love,though they may taunt me frequently for being with there"enemies"(there is nothing of that sorts,believe me).Enemity is nothing but an outward symptom of deep rooted prejudices.That word seems to me as a very childish one and not what you expect of good people.Furthermore,my neutral stance has never put me into uncertainity as a person,though people thought of me as" one hell o' a confused bastard"(these are someone's words),"a spy"(hahaha...what was I gonna do blow up the Indo US nuclear deal or something?)
I've never held any enemity towards anyone nor do I have any prejudices(racism,castism,regionalism,drugism,smokism.....nothing. Ayan mark this),and that is why I earn good friends wherever I go.Whatever I do or know will always be crystal clear,even as people fart their guts out on troubled waters and get into "coocons"....I have always known what I have to do,and I hope that whatever I do I never get touched by the evil bug of Uncertainity..............Rock on>>>>>>>>>

-mAnDaRk

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whom have you referred to in this article ? [:D] ... c'mon, spill the beans ... [:P]

Rohit Saha said...

Sexist Aristotle. :D

mandark_maniac said...

@saha
thnx....but sexist is way far less fer me...i m more than that.....

@JD
i m not spilling the beans.....

Tushar Mangl said...

Intresting post
Mujhe kaafi kuch samjh nai aaya :D